Low Carb/Keto- Egg Roll In A Bowl
This low carb/keto-egg roll in a bowl is so very easy to make and really delicious. It also is a great meal to take to your family or church gatherings. This was a big hit at our fellowship lunch at church.
When I make this I just dump the ingredients in, taste, and add more if needed. For you, I am giving you some measurements, but add more if needed. Get it to your liking.
This is a huge hit amongst most of my kids. I have one kiddo that doesn’t like cabbage, so he doesn’t eat it. Our other 8 children will gobble this up.
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 TBS sesame seed oil (more if needed)
- 1 TBS soy sauce (more if needed)
- ginger (I use a paste) add to taste
- 1 large head of cabbage
- 1 lb of sausage
- 1 small bag of carrots
- Cook the sausage over medium heat.
- Shred the cabbage and add it to the cooked sausage.
- Shred or slice the carrots and add them to the cabbage.
- Add in the other ingredients and cook over medium heat until the cabbage and carrots are soft.
It is just that simple! Cooking doesn’t have to be extravagant to be good! This is really a quick meal and a healthy low carb/keto recipe.
I like to use a low sodium soy sauce, just to help keep the salt intake low.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below! Also, be sure to subscribe to my website and YouTube channel, so you don’t miss my current posts! We won’t spam you!
Follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/r_little_bit_of_earth
Chat and join in on the fun here on Facebook: